ASEACC Analyst (Operations)
This position is open to:
– Students who have finished their A-levels and are awaiting university/ National Service
– Students who have finished their National Service and are awaiting university
– Undergrads/Polytechnic graduates, with degrees preferably in Business, Finance, Legal or Communications, Journalism, Media
The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks in a dynamic, start-up environment dealing with issues related to business and finance. He/she is expected to be a self-starter, independent and curious to learn.
His/her key responsibility will be operations, management support and general administration, which include:
– Customer relationship management and social media
– Management support and event planning
– Networking and seminars
– Academic background: Business, Finance, Economics, Law
– Strong command of English, good writing skills, attention to details
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress is a bonus
– Ability to speak/write French is a bonus
Interested candidates please submit a CV with photo the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
**Note: You must have the right to intern in Singapore during school term without having to apply for a training/work pass.